Great news, we are coming back from 8th March 2022. The same classes will resume as last year. All participants and instructors are required to wear a mask and be vaccinated.
It became clear that we will benefit from better immunity just in case we catch the virus. Tai chi has been proven by medical studies to significantly improve immunity.
At the classes, there are sharing of energy and knowledge.
All instructors and I are very much looking forward to seeing you again soon.
– You can enrol on any Tuesday 6.45 pm until October.
NB: COVID-19 Safe Policies will be exercised with separate entry and exits, temperature checks, hand sanitising, everyone wearing masks and surfaces you are likely to come into contact with cleaned before and after each session.
St George Girls High School (Gymnasium)
Victoria Street, Kogarah, NSW 2217
(Entrance via Harrow Road, Kogarah)
7 – 8 pm
Classes for new and return participants/ student
- Tai Chi for Beginners leading to the 24 Forms
- Tai Chi for Health: Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Exploring the Depth of the 24 Forms
8 – 9 pm
For advanced participants/ student
- The Combined 42 Forms – Beginners and Depth
- Sun Style 73 Forms
8th February at 6.30pm for 7.00 pm class.
To download an enrolment form
For any enquiries and enrollment:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 02 9533 6511
$90 – per term of 2 months
$75 – Spouse of an enrolled member
$55 – concession (pensioners and students)
What type of classes do we teach?
You can learn Dr Lam’s evidenced based Tai Chi for Health programs as well as other internationally recognised Tai Chi sets and forms. Over 35 scientific studies have proven Dr Lam’s programs are safe and effective for health improvement. It is supported by Arthritis Foundation of Australia, America and UK, also recommended by many health departments including NSW, Victoria and SA. The Center of Disease Control and Prevention recommends Dr Lam’s program.
Forms and style of tai chi we teach including:
- Tai Chi for Arthritis by Dr Paul Lam – this program is easy to learn, proven to improve health and quality of life. It is supported by Arthritis Foundations worldwide.
- The 24 Forms – the world’s most popular Tai Chi Form based on Yang Style, suitable for almost anyone.
- Exploring the depth of the 24 Forms
- Chen Style 36 Forms – contains all the characteristic and techniques of Chen style combining vigorous and soft movements, fastness and slowness intermixed, suitable for people looking for more challenging tai chi.
- Sun Style 73 Forms – contains unique and powerful Qigong (exercise for vitality) ideal for self-growth and healing. It is relatively easy to learn, with great depth to keep practitioners’ interest for years.
- Sword Forms
- Yang style 40 Forms